RICHARD B. FERRIS, CCIM
SEQUOIA REALTY CORP.
· President & Owner, Sequoia Realty Corp.
· Hold CCIM #1455 for 30 years demonstrating extensive commercial real estate education and proven experience
· Masters in Business Administration from Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management
· E-Pro, Certification for Tech-Savvy Realtors
· Real Estate Broker for over 20 years
· Commercial Real Estate practitioner for over 30 years
· Licensed Auctioneer in Ohio
· “Buyer Broker” for over 25 years
· Sold or leased over $200 Million in Commercial properties
· Former Director of Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (now ACAR)– 5 years
· Former Trustee of Ohio Association of Realtors
· Former President of Ohio CCIM Chapter
· Specialist in Lake County, Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Metropolitan Area Commercial Real Estate
· Access to all “significant” office, retail, industrial & investment properties in Northeast Ohio
· Committed to the Highest Quality Customer Service
· CoStar PowerBroker for many years.
· In addition to the above, Mr. Ferris has been an investor in income-producing properties since the early 1980s. He presently owns and manages a significant portfolio of properties with over 300,000 square feet of retail, office & industrial buildings.